Sail Chop

Sail Chop
Make Way for Passage

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Navy Recruiting Career Counselor Social Migration


It's what WE do together that makes us great!  America!

Thanks Rivi, Sean & Bart!

More posts to come making a social media migration.  Check out the Facebook Page People's Victory



Transcription for when the delete occurs.  

"For the People by the People.  People's Victory!  Let's ensure American posterity!  Ask me about the Navy.  I'm here to serve you opportunity & advantages that benefit you & the American way of life."~NavyRecruiter Nicholas Sybrowsky 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559362112513

Greetings Victor's! It's time for me to bid farewell to [the personal FB] social profile. As such I intend to allow time for some migration before I delete this "professional profile" 😊. If we haven't already connected via my personal profile we still have time to do this before this profile "self-destructs" (007 theme music). Hit me up! The real Nicholas Sybrowsky. Currently the majority of us are connected, but because I truly care, all new contacts are free to connect now that I'm on terminal leave and have no obligation to treat you as an applicant. I'm available for consultation as such, yet could care less now that I'm headed toward retirement phase of this Navy Journey.

Can I confess something first?

When social media came about I was joining the Armed Forces. I didn't own a cell phone, pager or home phone. I did have a phone card in my wallet to make calls from any payphone. Public Payphones have gone the way of extinction (except Japan in 2011).

That expressed perhaps that is why when I started a profile to assist in connecting to the world wide web as a Recruiter I thought let me build a profile for this effort, since I was forbidden to simply make friends with potential clients via my personal profile. Needless to share any further details on my confessed stupidity. One thing I know and many of you will no doubt relate. Victory isn't plausible without failure. Most of life is trial and error.

I welcome you all to LIKE my page that I should have started with 3 years ago. It's a shame that even our instructors at the Navy Orientation Recruiting Unit didn't bother to guide us in this regard. Perhaps they're just as slow as I was 😆.

My intention is to write and share Sea Story at this page. It will also connect you to my Blog Project that FB doesn't like me to encourage you to connect at. Additionally I'll be working on some memoir, who knows maybe a book manuscript is in the making? God only knows what will come in all of this effort to promote American Posterity. Thus is my LOT, Listen, Obey and Trust in the Lord's understanding and not my own.

Victor out!

No comments:

Post a Comment